Monday 7 January 2013

Good News and Bad News

Hey guys! Sorry but My computer had a little mess up and all the comments on the last post were deleted! I'm so sorry, everyone! I loved every comment you guys posted by the way! Anyway I have some good news and bad news.. I will start with some bad news so you can leave this post with a smile on your face!


I found someone who looks like they were attempting a scam... :(
                                      I think it is a scam, so report Oreokey if you think so too.

Now onto the good news! I would like to give a HUGE shoutout to my sister, Wolfypoof!
                                                  She helped me set up my blog! :)
I would also like to say thank you and sorry to the commenters yesterday. I'm so sorry, I don't know how it happened! D: I hope you forgive me though. ;)

Jam on!
-bunnyrockerzrock

1 comment: