Monday 7 January 2013

Welcome and Rare Monday!


Hi jammers! I'm bunnyrockerzrock and I'm new to blogger. I hope you like my blog, Animal Jam Hop! My fave animals are bunnies, owls, cats and all types of canines! I will try to inform you guys with new items, scammers, GREAT jammers, and much more!
                               This is Fuzzy Tinybeast. She is my main animal on Animal Jam!

Well, as you may know today is Rare Item Monday! This means a special item will be in stores today only! So remember to pick yours up. Todays rare is the 'Rare Knitted Hat'. Pretty neat, eh?
AJHQ also posted about it on the Daily Explorer! Cool! Do you like this item? I sure do! Although I do live in Australia, and it was like 40 degrees today, so yeah.. :/

Jam on!
-bunnyrockerzrock

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cece3546/Marethyu7 January 2013 at 07:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, I have no idea what happened there, but I promise it won't be happening again. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. They were saying that this is a great first post, but something happened.. My computer stuffed up. Maybe it had something to do with the mouse? My computer mouse is going kinda crazy lately. When I was on AJ the cursor started buzzing around on one side of the screen, I wasn't even touching the mouse.. e.o

      Delete
    2. "Buzzing around" sounds funny!! XD I've ever experienced that glitch either.. And if I'm not wrong I didn't use mouse (I use the laptop mouse) and I didn't touch it and it started buzzing crazily. You're not alone, Bunny..:D

      Delete