Wednesday 16 January 2013

TOP HATS! AND UPDATE!

Hi! Sorry for not posting much, but today was the update! (I might only do updates from now on.. :\)
This is the front page and the rest of the Jamaa Journal.
There are hat stores all over Jamaa, I will show you where to find them. :)
This one is in Serepia forest.
This one is in Mt. Shiveer.


And this one is in the Canyons Pathway..

,fhbzs,vfblzsdjkhgjkldhvdjk;fhnvbxduiflxhovbdyufi;xhjbugfocdTOPhnbljkhgxlodu;goxdfhgduohdroihHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A VERY EXCITED BUNNYROCKERZROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So the normal lion hat is in two stores...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm DreamCatcher but you can call me dreamy! I would live to have you post on my blog life's written truth! Interested? Just comment your email so I can send the invite! Please do it on my blog though! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete